Our Buyer's Inspections
Your Building Consultant for Life
At Greater Peoria Property Inspections we identify and give you an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their proposed solutions, so you will have the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Our Standard Buyer’s Inspections Include:
- Roof – (coverings, gutters, downspouts, vents, flashings, skylights, chimneys)
- Exterior – (wall covering materials, flashing, trim, doors, soffits, fascias, windows, decks, steps, grades, surface drainage, retaining walls)
- Structure – (basement, crawlspace, foundation, attic)
- Interior – (doors, windows, walls, ceilings, steps, stairways, garage doors)
- Heating – (functional test, maintenance tips, demonstration of the unit)
- Cooling – (functional test, maintenance tips, demonstration of the unit)
- Plumbing – (fixtures, flow test, water heating equipment, water supply, drains)
- Electrical – (service, panels, outlets, switches, lights, fans)
- Fireplace – (damper door, hearth extension)
- Insulation & Ventilation – (general condition, energy saving recommendations)
≈ Free LIFETIME Homeowner’s Consulting Program ≈
As with all of our Inspections, we provide free telephone consultation and support after your inspection for as long as you own your home.
≈ Free Homeowner’s Training / Education Program ≈
The Inspection includes a thorough walk thru of the interior and exterior of the home. We will explain the function, condition and maintenance required for each of the components or systems installed in your home. We can also discuss or suggest addition systems that can be added after you own your home to increase your comfort on minimize maintenance.