Your Building Consultant for Life
Our Goal is Quite Clear – to protect our client from risking their life’s savings or jeopardizing their family’s, or employee’s health and safety from purchasing a property unknowingly in need of costly repairs or unsafe conditions.
Our philosophy at Greater Peoria Property Inspections is to inspect each property with the utmost care, to be thorough, provide an honest, unbiased opinion, and to explain our findings clearly to each of our respected clients.
We keep “your best interest” in mind, by providing a detailed home or commercial property inspection report that’s easy to read, and loaded with colorful pictures and illustrated diagrams. Our reports are generated using the most recent technology and available within 48 hours, or sooner if necessary. We’ll incorporate video clips, audio recordings or attach references in an effort to publish a well-founded and indisputable report. See our sample inspection report »
Call Us Today! (309) 360-6904
What To Expect
During your home inspection, we’ll devote the necessary time, normally around two hours or more, to thoroughly inspect the property with you. Family members and agents are always welcome and encouraged to attend. Our findings, along with any recommendations on maintenance, repairs, or modifications are discussed with you in simple terms, during each step of the process.
Once you are a client of Greater Peoria Property Inspections, you are always our client
We offer our advice and consulting services on any topic relating to your property, free for as long as you live in your new home. Just give us a call anytime.
Our service is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
It’s difficult to please everyone. At Greater Peoria Property Inspections “we’ll go an extra mile” in the hope of securing your confidence. That’s our promise. If you are not fully satisfied with our service at the time of the inspection, then there is no fee.
Free Homeowner Education & Training with each Home Inspection
If you have ever wondered how some systems or components in the home work or why they are installed, we can help. We will explain the function, condition and maintenance required. Photos and video are also included in our reports. Once your in the home and questions arise, just give us a call.
Educate Yourself - BUY or SELL with CONFIDENCE - Call Us Today!
If your are buying a home
Having your new home professionally inspected by Greater Peoria Property Inspections as early as possible in the buying process can save you thousands of dollars on items which you may be able to have the seller or builder correct. Our service will help you understand the power of negotiation before it’s too late.
If you are the seller
Prepare for the Buyer to include a “contingent upon an acceptable whole house inspection” clause in their offer. Knowledge is Power! At Greater Peoria Property Inspections we provide a pre-listing or “Seller’s” home inspection. This service prepares you for the Buyer’s home inspection report and allows you to see your home through the eyes of a third-party professional Peoria home inspector. You can repair problems identified or acknowledge the problem and reflect it in the purchase price. Take repairs off the table as a negotiating tool against you. Take charge of the negotiation process. Please Read More
- Buyer’s Home Inspections
- Seller’s Home Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- New Construction Phased Inspections
- 11th Month Warranty
- Insurance Inspections
- Foreclosure Inspections
- New Roof Inspections
- Bank Draw Inspections
- Radon | Mold Testing
WHAT SETS US APART from the other Peoria, Il Home Inspectors...
- WE GENUINLEY CARE ABOUT THE WELLBEING OF OUR CLIENTS!
- EXPERIENCED and FORMALLY EDUCATED – Denny Murphy holds an A.S degree in Architecture and graduated from Bradley University with B.S. Degree in Construction and a M.S degree in Computer Science. He has 33 years experience in managing more than $500 Million in projects in the private and Government sectors. See his Listing of Projects. See his listing of projects »
- FLEXIBLE & EXPEDITED SCHEDULING – Give us a call and we will schedule the inspection around YOUR schedule. (Days, Evenings, Weekends or Holidays)
- WE USE THE FINEST INSPECTION SOFTWARE AVAILABLE – with cutting-edge cloud technology, we publish a user-friendly report that’s loaded with digital photos, illustrations, and video. Not your average handwritten report, or report that is generated “quickly” on site. Your Inspection Report can be downloaded from anywhere, at anytime, for up to 5 years.
- AFFORDABLE & COMPETITIVE PRICING – Please call to discuss.
- Free LIFETIME HOMEOWNERS CONSULTATION PROGRAM offered to every client.
- Free HOMEOWNERS TRAINING / EDUCATION PROGRAM. We explain the function, condition, and maintenance required for each of the components installed.
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYER FRIENDLY – I’ll spend the extra time necessary to help familiarize the first time home buyer with all of the major components of the home including energy saving tips.
- 100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If you are not 100 % satisfied with our services at the time the Inspection is performed, then there is no fee.
- MEMBER – PEORIA AREA ASSOCIATION of REALTORS (PAAR)
- MEMBER – International Association of Certified Home Inspectors – (InterNACHI) – worlds largest most recognized inspection organization.
- Illinois Home Inspector License No. 450.010740
- We Schedule & Coordinate all of your necessary inspections. Your single source for scheduling and coordinating all inspections including, Radon, Mold, Wood Destroying Insects, Chimney, Water Testing, Septic Systems or other specialized systems.
- SentriLock Card Holder. We can schedule the inspection with the Listing Broker and access the property if it has a SentriLock box.
PLEASE CALL (309) - 360-6904
or email:Denny@GPPInspections.com to Schedule your Home Inspection or Commercial Property Inspection with Greater Peoria Property Inspections.
Proud to be Your Peoria Il Home Inspector